As the 2021 crypto bull run heats up, it’s time to revisit out toolkit, that will help us keep tabs on the going-ons in crypto so that we’re always the first to join the party, eat that cake and then leave before anyone notices it.
This will be an evolving list and new tools will be added as we find them, so be sure to bookmark this article and come back periodically.
- bybt.com – cryptocurrency derivatives data analytics (funding rates, liquidations, longs v shorts, etc)
- cryptorank.io – crypto market insights and analytics
- blockchaincenter.net – crypto market tracker and analytics platform
- defipulse.com – track activity of DeFi projects (total value locked, dominance, etc.)
- dextools.io – track the latest and hottest crypto projects not yet available on CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap (15 min. delay)
- dex.guru – track the latest crypto projects LIVE
- withdrawalfees.com – check crypto withdrawal fees before getting burned by sky high fees like BitStamp’s 0.05ETH ($50) Ethereum withdrawal fee!
- txstreet.com – watch ETH/BTC transaction fees in real time
- ethgas.watch – GAS price aggregator
- ethereumprice.org GAS chart – GAS price tracker
- dappradar.com – Dapp activity monitor
- icodrops.com – ICO/IDO tracker
- coinmarketcal.com – ICO/airdrop/event tracker
- cryptopanic.com – crypto news aggregator
- airdrops.io – airdrops tracker
- lookintobitcoin.com – follow bitcoin’s market cycle charts
- revoke.cash – revoke dapp authorisations to spend your crypto
- lunarcrush.com – social media sentiment tracker for cryptocurrency markets
- bitcointreasuries.org – list of public companies holding Bitcoin
- cryptobubbles.net – interactive bubble chart of crypto currencies
- watchtheburn.com – track ETH burned after the EIP1559 upgrade
- bitcoinwisdom.io – aggregated order book heatmap for multiple exchanges
For Twitter users to follow, just look us up our Twitter (twitter.com/block_throne) and follow us and everyone we follow.